måndag 31 januari 2011

Another good bodypump session

Went to another good bodypump class at lunch time today, my body is quite tired now and I'm having a relaxing time in the couch. My legs weren't that sore at all after the 11 km run I did yesterday afternoon, felt much better than last Monday. The bad thing is that I have blisters on my feet after the run, don't know how to avoid getting them if I'm gonna run even longer distances. Oh well, I hope it will get better. I had quite a good training week last week even though I had a sore throat on Thursday and decided to skip the spinning class. It's much better to skip one training session rather than having to skip several training session if you're sick. The summary of last week is as follows:

Week 4
Monday: Bodypump 55 min
Wednesday: 5 km run - 10km/hr, 0,5km*3 at 12km/hr
Sunday: 11 km run - 10km/hr

When I go to the gym I love having nice training gear to put on. I haven't spent much money at all on training clothes lately but will probably do that soon, would love a new pair of Nike running tights and a few new tops. Ordered a pink Champion training bra through Campadre, it normally costs 300SEK but I got it for 130SEK :)

Made a lovely gnocchi dish this evening with chicken, garlic and feta cheese. I love absolutely love gnocchi, it's a great alternative to pasta I reckon. I'm really full now and I'm also really tired. Gonna watch TV for a while and then I'm gonna have an early night. Tomorrow is packed with meetings so I need to have energy for them all!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar