måndag 10 januari 2011

First day in work completed

So it wasn't so bad to go into work this morning, I was worried about being really tired. I had set the alarm for 7 o'clock and snoozed for an hour before I had the energy to get out of bed ;) Got into work for 9 and joined the weekly meeting. I love the fact that we get served breakfast on Monday mornings and today I was really hungry. There was no food in sight before the meeting so we started anyway. The meeting went on for about 40-50 minutes but when it was over there was still no breakfast. Gabriella and I decided to go down to have breakfast at Espresso house then, otherwise I would have had no energy for work.

I had a lot of emails to go through so I spent most of the day trying to reduce the amount of emails in the inbox. I think it's gonna be a busy spring, I have a lot on the agenda and there is a lot of catching up to do. Things look like they normally do with an outlook calendar full of meetings for this week ;)

After work I wanted to go to the gym but it was a bad call to go down at 5pm. It was really busy down at the gym and all of the threadmills were taken when I came out. Luckily one of the guys was finished after a few minutes so I hopped on it and started running. I haven't done any running for about two and a half months (woops) so I took it easy. Ran 5 kilometres in 30 minutes and decided that it was enough for today.


I've just had a lovely pasta sallad with mango, tomatoes, red onions, baby spinach, avocado, pasta, halloumi cheese and sweet chilli sauce. I'm really full now. Now it's time to watch TV for a while, then I'm gonna jump into bed. Tomorrow it's time for bodypump again, it's gonna be an early start since it's on at 6:45 tomorrow morning ;)

1 kommentar:

  1. Gillar ju inte pasta, men allt annat lät gott :)
    De ggr jag själv gör halloumi slutar dock alltid med att osten blir segare är gummidäck eller bara alldeles för löst.....

    Satsar på en grill till sommaren tror jag ;)
    No more stekpanna ;)

    SvaraRadera