måndag 17 januari 2011

Coffee with Annica, Emily and Joline

Sweet little Joline
On Saturday I met up with Annica and Emily for a coffee, we hadn't seen each other for about a year. The last time I saw Annica I didn't even know she was gonna be a mum, since she didn't tell any of us and pretended to drink wine ;) We went to Espresso house to have a chat and it was really nice to see them again. Besides, Joline is such an adorable little girl. She has got eyes just like her mum and she's so cute!

I'm just back from the gym, managed to run 8 km on the threadmill tonight. I think it's quite boring to run on the threadmill but you can't exactly go out for a run when the weather is like this and there is so much ice on the ground. I'm gonna try and follow a training programme that I found on the Intranet to slowly get used to longer and longer distances. Since I'm only back into the training again I can tell you that my legs are pretty tired now. I might get to run once more this week, then I'm just gonna run 5 km and take it easy. Next week I'll try to run 10 km, at least I know I can do half the distance then ;) But before that, it's time for bodypump early tomorrow morning again!

Salmon prepared
Last night I had some food delivered to my door again and I made one of the dishes - salmon with goats cheese, honey and pecan nuts with a warm potatoe salad with lemon, olive oil, dill and apricots. It was gorgeous! If I have the energy tonight I'll try and do the pasta with haloumi cheese and zucchini so that I can bring my lunch box with me into work again. Feels so good! ;)

Tonight it's time for Idrottsgalan again, I'm definitely gonna watch that. I saw that Jonas was gonna head to Globen to watch it live, I did that a couple of years ago and really enjoyed it!

Annica

Emily and I


3 kommentarer:

  1. Tack för senast. Så kul att ses :) Och visst är hon adorable :D

    Laxreceptet lät inte dumt :)
    Kanske nåt du kan maila mig?

    Kram

    SvaraRadera
  2. Tack själv, jättetrevligt var det :) Mailar receptet till dig, det är dessutom jättelätt att göra! Kram

    SvaraRadera
  3. vilken sötnöt!!
    ja ni med förresten ;)

    SvaraRadera