tisdag 11 januari 2011

Molly's scrapbooking challenge for January

I've just completed a layout for the January challenge for Molly's scrapbooking. I picked up the monthly kit at the weekend and looked at the lovely material for a while before I had an idea of what to create. The photo I've used is from Åre last year of me and Maria. I think it was a perfect photo considering the winter theme and also the pink ski goggles since I had decided to use pink colours in the layout. Almost all of the material that I've used for this layout is from the January kit. However, I've added a couple of flowers. I also made retro punched flowers from a pink paper that was included in the kit. The glittery letters in pink are from the December kit and the dew drops in red and green that I've used for the flowers I had ordered additionally from Molly's. I have to say that I love the Prima winter branches, those are really the icing on the cake in this layout.

I should probably say that the challenge was to use the January kit and the title had to be Hej mitt vinterland, one snowflake had to be represented on the layout and also one button. You can see the layout below:


4 kommentarer:

  1. Så ljus i tonen den är. Jätteläckert!

    SvaraRadera
  2. Tusen tack så glad jag blir :)

    SvaraRadera
  3. SÅ jättefin layout!!! Gillar verkligen hur du satte kvisten! =)

    SvaraRadera
  4. Åh tackar så hjärtligt, dina ord värmer :)

    SvaraRadera