lördag 8 januari 2011

Competition Ala Emmeli


My dear friend Emmeli has recently announced a new scrapbooking competition and it is about lifting one of the wonderful layouts that she has created. Of course I wanted to try it out so tonight I gave it a go. There are so many layouts to choose from but finally I decided to try to lift one of her top 10 layouts from 2010 called My girl. You can find it here. I haven't done any scrapbooking at all for a few weeks so I was eager to get started :) The layout you can see below is my contribution:


Earlier on today I met up with Maria and we walked to Alvik so that I could pick up the January kit from Molly's Scrapbooking. I can't wait to start with that but first I'm gonna open a bottle of wine and relax a bit, it's Saturday so I'm allowed ;)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar