söndag 9 januari 2011

Afternoon Tea

Today I've been to Louise at Beckbrännarbacken for Afternoon Tea. It was Louise's birthday earlier on in the week and she had invited a group of girls over to her this afternoon. When we got there we first got a glass of bubbly :) After that we sat down and were served all sorts of sandwiches, freshly made scones, cakes, sweets and plenty of tea :) There were a few girls there that I haven't met before and we had such a good time talking about all sorts of stuff. Louise got a lot of lovely presents and we all enjoyed ourselves. It really was a lovely afternoon!



Tomorrow it's time to go back to work again, it feels really strange since I haven't been to the office since 22nd of December. But I guess it's time to get back into the routines and in a way I'm looking forward to getting into it all again. It's a pity it's not a short week but I guess I'll just have to stick it out ;)

Earlier on my parents came by because dad wanted me to help him take up a pair of trousers. I did it straight away and I think he was happy when he walked out of here. Right now I'm just gonna chill out in the sofa and watch a film before it's time to go to bed. I've been sleeping until 10 or later every day for more than a week now so we'll see how it goes trying to get up at 7 o'clock tomorrow morning. Zzzzzzz..

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar