lördag 29 januari 2011

Car Crash

It's finally the weekend and I got to stay in bed until 11 o'clock today. I was at a birthday party in Solna last night so I needed it. Little L invited me to M's party and it was a lovely evening with a lot of nice people and a fun music quiz :) Lena was the judge and we were divided into teams, the team that knew the name of the artist AND the song got to nominate one team to drink. I think I did quite well and was the one who got to nominate the other teams whenever it was time for a shot! ;)

I needed a night like that, Lena and I were still a bit shaky from the car crash on Thursday evening. We were just gonna have a cosy night in and I drove the car from work to Lena's place. We were almost there and I had just changed to the left lane to turn left at Råsunda Stadion, when another car crashed into me! Well he crashed into me first and then also crashed into a taxi. We first didn't realise what had happened. Lena gently told me: "I think you should get out of the car!" ;) and so I did. The guy whose fault it was admitted straight away and we agreed to drive into one side to take each others details. When I drove off I heard this scraping noise so had to get out of the car again. My rear had been pushed forward so that it was scraping against the wheel. Luckily we managed to bend it back so that I could drive off.

Both myself and Lena got a bit of a shock so we couldn't really relax after that. But we stayed in Lena's place, cooked some dinner and just placed ourselves in the couch in front of the telly. We both hurt our heads a bit and felt stiff in the neck and the back. But I think it was more because we were shocked and quite tense. Went to the Doctor yesterday to make sure we were ok and so far we feel ok even though we're both still a bit stiff. I really hope that we both will be ok.

I reported everything to my insurance company yesterday and was in contact with the guy who crashed into me. We'll see what happens now and if they can fix the car for me. I'm a bit afraid that they won't want to do it (depending on the damage) but I so want to keep my car that cost me almost nothing for another while!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar