lördag 15 januari 2011

Fashion desires

As you know I love fashion and clothes shopping but I shouldn't be buying that much clothes for a while now. I need to save up some money for other things and I have a wardrobe full of clothes. Funnily enough I never have anything to wear ;) I've promised myself to write down everything I buy this year to find out how much money I actually spend on clothes and hopefully when I see the figure at the end of the year I'll get put off as I will realise how many other things I can do/buy for that money. I think it's ok to look around though and right now the following are some of my fashion desires:








From the top left:
1) Blouse Lindex
2) Trousers Vila
3) Cardigan Lindex
4) Top Topshop
5) Top Vila
6) Top Vila
7) Shorts Topshop
8) Blouse Asos


4 kommentarer:

  1. Gillar shortsen. Trivs verkligen i shorts, speciellt med high heels på våren/sommaren :)
    Classy! Kul att lyxa till shorts med höga klackar, och att inte alltid välja kjol... :)

    SvaraRadera
  2. :) Jag vill sååå gärna köpa ett par snygga shorts. Tänker mig dessa snygga shorts med svarta strumpbyxor och svarta ankelboots, en svart bow tie blus o lite snygga accessoarer i nån annan färg som bryter av ;) Tack för idag! Kram

    SvaraRadera
  3. å så mycket fint!!
    ta kort på dina outfits vettja, blir lättare att hitta inspo då tycker jag :)

    SvaraRadera
  4. Koftan från Lindex hittade jag ju tack vara dig ;) Mycket snygg o lite speciella detaljer. Jag får väl se om jag kan försöka börja ta lite kort så småningom :)

    SvaraRadera