fredag 21 januari 2011

Hectic week

I'm so glad this hectic week has come to an end, I feel exhausted! Workwise, it feels like I've done nothing else but running from meeting to meeting. It will hopefully get better next week, I need some time to actually catch up on the work load ;) But first, I need a relaxing weekend! Tonight I'm just chilling out, tomorrow it's time to do some running in the gym again and I also need to do the laundry before I drive over to Kim, Lisa and Benjamin in Vallentuna. I haven't seen them since Christmas and I'm dying to play with Benjamin. I wonder is he talking a bit more than the last time?

Last night myself, Lena and Louise went to see Romeo and Juliet and Göta Lejon. We first had dinner at a place called Entré. I had chicken with sundried tomtatoes, risotto and a basil sauce together with a glass of red wine, it was gorgeous. The show was absolutely fantastic and I can highly recommend it to you. Måns Zelmerlöv is brilliant in it and the girl who plays Juliet is also great. I didn't want the show to end and we all had a lovely Thursday evening together.

Earlier on this week I went to Apoteket to buy a new facial cream. I didn't know what to get but then decided to go for Natuvive Essential Almond. I tried the night cream last night and the day cream this morning and the cream feels great on your skin so I think it was a good choice.


Have a lovely weekend everyone!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar