fredag 14 januari 2011

Let's Dance tonight

TGIF! I can't wait to open a bottle of red wine and just relax in front of the TV. It's time for Let's Dance tonight again and it's extra fun to watch it since my old school buddy Maria Lindberg (who is dancing with Björn Ranelid) is one of the contestants. She has been dancing for as long as I can remember and she has always been really good. I haven't been in touch with her since we graduated school but we have some friends in common so I met her before Christmas when she and her friend Jeanette had a premiere party for their blog Damrummet at Collage.

It has been a good week but it feels like I was never off work ;) I'm so busy again and I'm struggling to meet all the deadlines of my tasks already! I think it's gonna be a fun spring though because I'm part of a new exciting project so I enjoy being busy. Today myself and Petra tried out the Functional Toning class at the gym which is a muscle toning class but a bit "softer" than bodypump and with less weights. I liked some of the movements but others were a bit difficult to follow and it was difficult to get the most out of them. We'll see if I try it again or not but now I know what it is anyway :)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar