tisdag 11 januari 2011

Not much sleep

I'm extremely tired today since I only got about 4 hours sleep last night. I went to bed quite early, well about 22:30, because I wanted to get up for the early bodypump class. Fell asleep about half an hour later but then woke up at 3 o'clock this morning and couldn't fall asleep again :( I tossed and turned around for about 3 hours before it was time to get up. Since I was already awake it wasn't too bad, so I went straight to the gym. I just love bodypump, it gives you such a good workout and you work with most of the main muscle groups. We were only 4 people there but it didn't matter. Had a nice, long shower afterwards but as soon as I was in the office I could really feel how tired I was. It was really bad until lunch time, then I went out to Sundbybergs Centrum for a long lunch with Gabi before I headed back again. Had more energy this afternoon and got quite a good bit done.

After work I decided to head to Solna Centrum as I really needed a pair of flat boots that are neat enough for going out. I wanted no heels since they should be walkable in this kind of weather when it's very slippery out. Luckily enough I found the perfect pair in Scorett (I've had a look around previously in other Scorett shops but didn't see them then)!


2 kommentarer:

  1. Nörd ;)

    Skyll inte på vädret.. Jag kör high heels trots vädret samt barnvagnskörande...

    Fashionable mum :)

    Fast dina stövlar från Scorett var väldigt fina! Scorett lyckas alltid :D

    SvaraRadera
  2. Ha ha. Jag gillar att ha någon slags klack för det mesta men ibland är det skönt att få ett break ;) Invigde mina nya stövlar idag o de är grymt sköna!

    SvaraRadera