tisdag 25 januari 2011

A lil bro

Benjamin is getting a little brother this summer. Lisa went to have her ultrasound scan yesterday and they're having another boy! That didn't surprise me at all considering the amount of boys on Kim's side of the family, ha ha. I think everybody would've been shocked if it was a girl ;) Everything looked ok and the baby is healthy which is the most important thing, I'm delighted for them and can't wait for the new family member to arrive :)

Today I had a rest from the gym and I needed it! But tomorrow it's time again, I think I'm gonna do a 5 km run. On Friday I'm gonna go to a spinning class with Petra, she says it's a tough one so we'll see if I'll endure it ;) Spinning has never really been my thing but I think it's very good training.


Tonight myself and Jessica went to Bromma Blocks and had dinner there before we went to XXL. She wanted to buy a North Face bag she's been looking at for a while. I had a look at an Everest jacket that I really like but I won't buy a new ski jacket this year, the one I have will have to do for another while yet. On Thursday next week we'll be on our way to Åre/Duved and I can't wait now. Bought a pair of Hestra ski mittens that I really like since they seem to be so warm, they will definitely come with me on this trip! ;)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar