fredag 7 januari 2011

Ski boots found

I had a mission today and that was to find a pair of ski boots that I could buy so that I'd be prepared for our trip to Duved/Åre in February. I've been thinking about buying a pair for quite a while and I got some money for Christmas so what could be better than spending them on a pair of ski boots. Jessica had promised to come with me since she's an expert in this area ;) At 12:30 I came to pick her up at her place and then we headed towards Länna Sport in Skogås. I can't remember being there before so I looked up where it was before I left home and it was actually quite easy to find.

When I got there a young guy helped me out, I told him what I was looking for, he measured my foot and then he came back with a few pairs of ski boots. Funnily enough I bought the first pair that I tried on - Rossignol White sensor 60. They were so comfortable and they fit my feet perfectly :) I tried on a few others but they just weren't as comfy as this pair so I decided to spend my money on them! While I was trying on the ski boots myself and Jessica were chatting away to the poor guys about the design of older ski boots but they just looked like question marks when we described them, it could have something to do with the fact that they were born in the 90's ;) God, I feel so old! ;)

After that we decided to head back to Fridhemsplan to have a bite to eat and a cup of coffee. I found my way out (so I thought) and we chatted away in the car. After quite a while I realised that we should have been back at Globen by then, when I looked at the signs and started to pay attention I realised that we had been driving in the wrong direction and that we were on our way to Nynäshamn! Ha ha, it's just so typical me ;) We turned around and drove back in the right direction this time! Had a lovely coffee in Thelin's café and then had a look around in MQ in Västermalmsgallerian. Jessica bought a cardigan but I stopped myself from buying anything. Good for me!

Now I'm back in the apartment and I have to get ready to head over to Maria's. We're gonna get a Chinese take away and just take it easy tonight, we'll probably watch Lets dance on TV. Have a good Friday folks!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar