onsdag 2 februari 2011

May I present..


..my lovely gnocchi dish that I made Monday evening. I ate it that same evening, brought it for lunch yesterday and had the rest yesterday evening. That means I liked it! :) I fried chicken in a frying pan with some oil, crushed a clove of garlic with my garlic press and put in a teaspoon of sambal oelek. I then added gnocchi and after a few minutes and put everything in an oven dish. I spread a packet of feta cheese on top of everything and put the dish in the oven for about 10 minutes (used the grill function). When the feta cheese had a bit of a colour it was ready to be taken out. Served it with a simple lettuce, red onion and cucumber sallad and poured a little olive oil on top of it. Yummie!

After work today I went for a 5km run on the threadmill, I'm planning another run tomorrow at lunch time as well. Then I'll be able to head to Åre with a good conscience. I had planned to start packing tonight but I haven't been able to get up from the couch yet ;) In about an hour I'm gonna head to Arlanda to pick up my mam and dad. They're back from a two week trip in Kenya and I'm dying to hear everything about it. Got a postcard from them today :)

Love my baggy jeans from Vero Moda and wear them very often at the weekend. Since we don't have a particular dress code in work and I don't meet any external customers normally, I wear them into work some days as well. Monday was such a day and I created a new combo; baggy jeans with my shiny jacket in a lovely green colour and my new brown plaited belt both of which also bought in Vero Moda but more recently ;)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar