torsdag 6 januari 2011

Biggest bun ever

Compare the size of the bun with the size of my phone ;)
Today I had a date with Louise at 15, we met up at Stureplan and went to the Saturnus café off Birger Jarlsgatan. I remember going there with Ellinor when I was around 15 or so, we used to go there quite a lot. Anyway the weather was shitty today with lots of snow and wind so I was happy to get into a warm place and we found a great spot in the corner where we sat down. They served the biggest buns I've ever seen, Louise got one and I couldn't believe the size of it. I ordered a sandwich with brie cheese on it since I was quite hungry but the brie cheese wasn't the best :( I've been feeling very low in the last couple of days so it was nice to meet up with Louise and to have a heart to heart with her. She also told me about the amazing wedding she had been to in Hawaii. It makes me want to go somewhere warm right now but the plan is to go to Lanzarote with Maria in March so I do have something to look forward to ;) I just hope that the weather will be alright while we're over there, I want to be able to sunbathe!!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar