tisdag 4 januari 2011

Bodypump class number 1

I wasn't exactly surprised when I woke up with a body ache today, my legs are extremely sore and I find it hard to walk properly. It's probably gonna be even worse tomorrow.. I decided to go to the gym last night for a bodypump class, the first one in a long time. I knew I hadn't been to the gym for a while when I couldn't find the plastic cards that you normally pick up in the reception for the different classes. I asked the girl in the reception and she kindly told me that they have a new system and that I had to scan the card at the new machine on the wall to be able to book the class and then I'd get a little print out instead of the plastic card. Ha ha, I felt so stupid. You'd know I hadn't been there for a looooong time ;)

Anyway, I felt great and really enjoyed the class so this is gonna make me want to go again. I'm definitely gonna keep it up this time and I'm gonna start doing some running on the threadmill as well :)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar