söndag 16 januari 2011

January challenge for Svensk Scrapbooking

Got to do a bit of scrapbooking yesterday again and decided to use the material from Molly's Scrapbooking kit to create a layout for the January challenge for Svensk Scrapbooking. I used two photos that Jonas took of me when we were in Oslo in January 2009. We went there to celebrate Morten on his birthday and we had just bought a new system camera that we tested frequently while exploring the city :)

The layout I created is quite dark, the cardstock is a greyish colour with a shiny finish and the other scrapbooking paper that I used the most is black with snow flakes in different colours. I've also used a tinsel in green that came with the January kit, a few punched butterflies in blue and I also cut out a couple of penguins that I placed in the middle of the layout to follow the sketch.



1 kommentar:

  1. Vilken otroligt läcker tolkning du har gjort och av Mollys snygga kit oxå! :D Love!

    Så roligt att du är med i lite tävlingar på SS, det är så spännande! Kram och puss! ♥

    SvaraRadera