söndag 19 september 2010

Swedish election

Had a lovely evening last night at Maria's, we were watching two films together. Got home at around 00:30 and went to bed straight away as I was really tired. Woke up at around 9:30 this morning but stayed in bed for another hour :)

I never cleaned my apartment yesterday so that is definitely on the agenda for today. As well as that I'm gonna vote in the Swedish election. I hope that everybody out there takes their time to vote today!

Later on I'm gonna go to the gym again, this time Maria comes with me as well. There is a body pump class at 17:00 today and I'm really looking foward to it. Did a 5 km run on the threadmill yesterday as well but I will probably not be able to exercise until Friday next week since I'll be in Oslo Monday til Thursday.

Later on it's time to pack my travel bag again, I'm getting good at it so it shouldn't take such a long time. I will probably need to do some work as well so I'm prepared for our last intense week of UAT.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar