tisdag 21 september 2010

Pizza

Had a terrible day in work today, nothing I tested worked and it felt like I was taking several steps backwards rather than going forward :( Hopefully tomorrow will be better and I can close some of the issues.

Went to Aker Brygge after work and had dinner in a lovely little Italian restaurant by the water, it was so nice and cosy in there. Ordered the nicest pizza ever with parma ham, pine nuts and rocket salad - yum yum :) The only thing that wasn't so good about it was that it cost 179 NOK - that is one expensive pizza!

Sitting in my hotel room now, eating sweets :) The room was so cold that I complained about it in the reception earlier on and when we came back from the dinner they had put in a heater for me, hopefully it'll get warmer in a few minutes.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar