måndag 20 september 2010

Sore

Oh my God, my body is so sore from the bodypump class last night that I can hardly walk. It is so painful to get up or to sit down and it hurts every time I move at all :S I hope it will go away but I reckon I will have to live with this for a few days now.

Got up at 5:30 this morning since the taxi was collecting me at 06:15. Picked up Maria and Lena on the way and then we met up with Christoffer at the airport. Have to tell you something funny; we queued up to the security check and there you obviously have to show your boarding pass. When Christoffer was going to show his boarding pass he looked at his passport and realised that he had brought his girlfriend´s passport instead of his own (LOL)! I won't forget the look on his face ;) I said to him, don't worry an ID will do and he walked through. We got on the plane all of us, well that is what we thought, but when we turned around we saw that Christoffer wasn't with us. Maria rang him and he told us that they wouldn't let him on the plane as his ID had expired 2 months ago. Poor guy!!!

He rang the travel agency and re-booked his flight so now he has finally arrived in Oslo and we're meeting up with him at the hotel later. It is now 17:20 and I'm getting really tired. We have decided we're going out to Ya ya for dinner which is a Thai restaurant that is very similiar to Koh Phangang in Stockholm, looking forward to it!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar