lördag 11 september 2010

Björn Borg boots


Woke up at 7:56 this morning and couldn't fall asleep again. Isn't that typical, I had planned to stay in bed much longer this Saturday but that just didn't happen!? Had a lovely breakfast and then I've been trying to organise my photos (again!). It takes such a long time but I've finally managed to order two photo books from Fuji direkt. One is containing all the photos from our Mauritius trip in January 2009 and the other photo book is containing pictures from Thailand, Rhodes and Vemdalen this year. Can't wait to get them in the post!

I have also ordered a pair of winter boots now. I just flicked through the Ellos catalogue that came with the post yesterday and noticed a pair of Björn Borg boots in dark brown, they're exactly what I had imagined when thinking about buying a new pair. The best thing is that Ellos always gives you discount offers so I got 40% off the boots when I ordered them. They cost 1499 SEK but I got them for 899 SEK instead, that's quite a good deal I reckon! :)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar