torsdag 30 september 2010

Bromma Blocks

Went to Bromma Blocks today straight after work as I wanted to check out the new shopping centre near Bromma airport. They have quite a few shops open now and a lot of different cafés as well, I like it! I could easily walk there, I'd say it would take about 25-30 mins. I wasn't gonna buy anything but found a bed sheet in Åhlens that I have been looking for. I also bought a nail kit from a girl that almost jumped on me when I came downstairs, she sold all kinds of Premier Dead Sea products from a stand outside the shops. I tried on a few more products after I had bought the nail kit (that included a special buffing block which is supposed to be really good and using that protects your nails - my god they make it sound so good) and couldn't stop myself from buying a facial scrub as well, woops. I'm hopeless! ;)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar