lördag 25 september 2010

Lovely Saturday


Met up with Loppan at 12 o'clock today and we went straight to Mosebacke for a jazz brunch. I have never had the brunch up there but it was really nice and I enjoyed all the food ;) They had so much to choose from and it was nice and relaxing to hear a jazz band play while we were eating. Loppan and I were catching up propely since we haven't seen each other since the start of the summer. I always enjoy talking to Loppan :) Herself and Niklas got engaged this summer and I got to see her lovely ring as well. After a couple of hours at Mosebacke we decided to have a look in the shops so we went back to T-centralen and walked around for a while before she had to leave to go to work. I stayed in town for another while and bought a nice pair of Craft tights, they do really good functional sportswear. The inside has a "fleecy" feel to it so they are the warmer kind. Will be perfect for when I'm going skiing this winter ;) I also bought a fleece jacket in pink that is slightly tinner than the ones I have so it will also be perfect for a skiing trip.

Tonight I'm just chilling out with a glass of red wine. I'm gonna watch "Här är ditt liv" again and then I might put on a film before I go to bed. I'm gonna try to get my new modem from Telia working, fingers crossed and it will solve my famous broadband problem.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar