torsdag 16 september 2010

Relieved

So, I finally managed to get through to Telia to let them know about my broadband problem. It turns out I have a modem that is too old, when I come to think about it I have probably had it for almost 5 years now =/ They're gonna send me a new modem but too avoid paying for it upfront, I need to extend my subscription with them for 12 months. I compared what I pay now with the new prices and asked them to explain how it works since I couldn't figure it out. They said it was gonna be cheaper for me but to me it seemed like I was gonna pay 100 SEK more a month. After talking to various people they finally won me over and I understood the campaign that they offered me and the discount I'm currently getting. Hopefully I will get my new modem at the beginning of next week and it will solve the problem. I'm relieved I rang them in the end and that I'm getting things sorted out :) I've upgraded from 6-8 Mbits/s to 12-24 Mbits/s as well ;)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar