fredag 10 september 2010

No Hoffmaestro :(

I was really looking forward to tonight and the fact that Hoffmaestro was playing at Gröna Lund. Jessica and I left work at around 5pm to meet up with Vickan in the office where she works. We had dinner together and a beer each. After an hour or so we decided to walk to Slussen to take the ferry over to Gröna Lund. There was a big queue down the stairs to the ferry and we were waiting there for a while. People started coming back out saying that Gröna Lund was packed and that they wouldn't let more people in. They didn't even let people on the ferry...:( Jessica rang her friend who was already there and she also confirmed that Gröna Lund was absolutely jammed with people. We decided not to go there in the end, there was no point. So we headed to Ljunggrens for some drinks and chatted away instead. It was a bit of a pity but I've had a good night anyway. Back home now and I'm so tired after a busy week again. Gonna watch a couple of episodes of True Blood I reckon before I go to bed. Wanna get some rest so I feel fit for fight tomorrow when Robin is having his housewarming party!!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar