onsdag 1 september 2010

Hectic day

Wrecked after a really hectic day, we have worked very hard all day with hardly any breaks. We're making progress slowly but surely, hopefully it'll start to show even more tomorrow. Tonight we have been to an Italian restaurant just around the corner from the hotel, before that we went out to have a look in the shops. Maria was looking for a jacket but couldn't find any. I was afraid to go into any shops since I'm not allowed to spend any money, but luckily I didn't. Paid 2200 SEK to get my car fixed last week (well that is what I thought!), but apparently my battery is dead as well so need to get a new one. My dad and my brother are going to help me with that this week I think. Can't wait to have my car back again, I haven't driven it since mid July.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar