söndag 26 september 2010

My boots

On Friday I went to pick up my Björn Borg boots that I ordered a couple of weeks ago. I was so excited about it (sad, I know)! Collected them in Alvik and as soon as I came back to the car I opened the box to view my perfect boots, but when I saw them I was like "These are not the boots I ordered!!!" :(

Brought them home with me and I have tried them on several times this weekend. The thing is that the colour is nowhere near dark brown, I would rather call them light grey/brown. They fit my feet perfectly but the upper part of them are quite loose. They're different than any other boots I've had and I must say that after thinking about it for a couple of days, I quite like them anyway. My first thought was that I was gonna send them back but after some consideration, I've decided that I'm gonna keep them!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar