lördag 18 september 2010

Gotta love the weekend

Really enjoyed the film Inception last night and it was good to meet up with the girls :) The film was brilliant and so were the actors! Maria joined me on my way home so we picked up the car at Valhallavägen and drove home. When I got home I jumped into the couch and started watching "Här är ditt liv" with Kjell Bergqvist. I really like that programme. Finished watching it this morning and I shed a few tears when he shared some heartbreaking stories.

Gonna clean up today and hopefully I'll have time to go to the gym before I meet up with Maria tonight. We're gonna have a cosy dvd-night together, it was ages ago since the last time. Want to find time for some scrapping as well, but I'm actually running out of material to work with now :(

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar