onsdag 8 september 2010

Back in the game

I'm really happy with myself right now as I went to the gym yesterday and managed to go out for a run tonight after work. I hope I'll be able to keep up with it as well, I need to clear my head after all these busy work days. Especially during the testing phase it's really important to do other things to get your mind off work. I'm gonna sleep well tonight anyway, I can tell you that!

Watching Idol 2010 on TV, you know the autumn is here when that programme starts. Every day when I get home from work now, I have to turn the lights on in my apartment :( I don't like the fact that it's getting so dark..

Tomorrow night I'm gonna have Ellinor coming over for dinner, I still haven't decided what to make for her. I really need to clean the apartment before she comes as well, don't know when I'm gonna have time to do that (don't fancy doing it right now but I know I will probably have to). Haven't seen Elli since my birthday so it's gonna be nice to catch up with her again!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar