torsdag 9 september 2010

The project is killing us

Today myself, Lena and Maria all left work at around 15:30 and it was soooo nice to get home early :) I sleep very well and get the 8hrs every night that I need, but I'm still tired. It's a different type of tiredness, your mind is tired. So we all decided we needed a break. Well, Lena is on medication right now and gets very sleepy from it so I don't blame her for going home and Maria thought she was getting a cold. I don't have such an excuse but I feel like I need a bit of rest anyway.

Went to Ica Maxi to buy some food for tonight. Forgot to buy the vanilla sauce for the dessert but texted Ellinor to see if she could get some on the way here. When I walked around in the supermarket I noticed that Ica had put up a sign to say that they have unfortunately run out of Flora but more is to come tomorrow. That's a good sign (well it's not good that the shelf is empty but Flora has just been re-launched in Sweden and it seems like people are buying it)!

Tonight I'm gonna catch up with Ellinor and we're gonna look at some pictures from my holidays this summer. Will have to get some of the photos developed as I want to do some scrapbooking soon. I have some material at home waiting for me!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar