torsdag 9 september 2010

Apple pie


It was so nice to see Ellinor again, we don't see each other often but it's great whenever we do meet up.

Had made a pasta salad with grilled chicken, sundried tomatoes, feta cheese, tomatoes, cucumber, avocado etc. Since she's so good at cooking herself I was worried she was gonna hate my simple pasta salad but she said she really liked it :) For dessert I had made an apple pie and I'm not normally mad about apple pies but when I was at my parents house last weekend my mam hade made it for me and I got the recipe.

Follow these steps:
Preheat the oven to 175 degrees. Melt the butter and stir together with all other ingredients except the apples. Then peel and slice the apples and place them in a dish. Then cover with the mixture and bake the pie in the oven for about 30 minutes. Serve with custard or vanilla flavoured cream.

You Need:
5-6 apples
150 grams butter
3 cups oatmeal
2 cups sugar
½ cup light syrup
1 ½ cup flour

Couldn't be easier to make and it tastes sooooo good! :)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar