tisdag 28 september 2010

Lovely evening at Östervägen, Solna

Today after work I went over to Lena's place in Solna. We had decided to go to the cinema together but changed our minds and stayed in instead. It was so nice to be able to catch up with her properly and we had a yummy pizza sitting on the couch in front of the telly with blankets over our legs :)

Bought pizzas from a place nearby, I think we had to walk the long distance of 100 metres ;) Both of us ordered fillet steak pizzas but got them without fillet steak, ha ha. They only seemed to have fillets of pork in the house but we were happy anyway. Back home again we talked a lot and watched "Idol" on TV4 before it was time for me to drive home.

I don't know why I still do it but I always go looking for parking slots on my street (as you do!!). The thing is that it's almost impossible to find a slot nowadays, even for a tiny little Corsa that would fit into most places. Had to go to a street further down where there's always parking, but I should have learnt by now to go there straight away. Good night people!

1 kommentar:

  1. Hej Söt! Ville bara tala om att du har något att hämta i min blogg! ;) Puss och Kram!

    SvaraRadera