tisdag 14 september 2010

Good start of the day

Got up at 6:45 this morning and got ready to go to the gym. At the gym I did the cross trainer, the rowing machine and some weights. Felt great afterwards and it's such a good start of the day :)

Work has been hectic as always, we're progressing with the testing but not as fast as I'd hoped which is a bit worrying. Next week we're gonna be in Norway again and that is the last week of the testing.

Got home at around 6pm and created a layout with a photo of myself and Lena from the summer of 2009 when we were at Gröna Lund. Wanted to create another layout but realised that I haven't had dinner yet so better get something to eat and in a few minutes Idol starts on TV.

The days are normally ok in work now but in the evenings and at the weekends I do a lot of thinking, I don't like the fact that I think so much because I don't feel good when I do..



1 kommentar:

  1. Åååh jag blir så glad av att se dina fina layouter och så imponerad över vilken känsla du har för scrapbooking fast du är så ny på området -You have it in you! ;) Superfin layout! XOXOX

    SvaraRadera