lördag 4 september 2010

Relaxing Saturday


Woke up at 9:30 this morning and got up to watch "Nyhetsmorgon". I'm now watching "So you think you can dance", i just love that programme and the amount of great dancers on the show - it's unbelievable!

Dad just rang me to say that the car now runs as it should :) The battery has been changed and it starts without any problem - thanks daddy! Gonna have a shower in a second and then I'm heading out to Täby centrum to have a look in the shops. Don't worry I'm not gonna spend any money (I've promised myself!), but I wanna have a look at boots for the winter. I need to buy a pair later on so I need to see what's out there ;)

Went to O'Learys at Rådhuset last night to watch the football match with Jessica and Vickan. We were there at around 7 and managed to get a little table at the bar which was good. Jessica had tried to book a table earlier but without any luck. We asked for a menu so that we could order some food but they refused to serve us! The bar staff said we could only order after the football match and another waitress said she was busy with other tables. If they are not able to serve people food they should not allow so many people in - talk about bad customer service!

Sweden won and scored 2 goals - happy days. After the match we went to Orangeriet for some more drinks. Jonas was also at O'Learys so exchanged a few words with him before we left, haven't seen him since June.

Later on I'm joining mam and dad for dinner, we're gonna have a little crayfish party. The first one for me this year. Staying the night in Täby and tomorrow I'm heading back to Bromma again.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar