onsdag 2 mars 2011

Nespresso

This week is flying by, it's Thursday tomorrow already. It hasn't been as hectic as the previous weeks but I can feel that I'm run down. It started with a headache on Sunday evening and I haven't got rid of it yet but it's getting much better. On top of that I've got a nasty cold sore on my upper lip as well :( I hate them and it takes so long for them to heal!

On Sunday evening myself and my brother went over to mam and dad's for dinner. We got to see the amazing photos from Kenya of all the animals :) Our parents also had a surprise for us, they had got us a Nespresso D110 each and I can't exactly say that I'm not happy about that! ;) I got one in a 60's white colour and have been thinking about changing it for a black one if possible. But now I'm seriously considering keeping it as I really like the white colour. The reason why I was thinking of changing it is because I have a lot of black and red colours in my kitchen and didn't want to have too much of a mix of colours. I'll have a think about it for another while but then I want to start making my lovely coffee!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar