måndag 21 mars 2011

My running is getting better

Last Thursday I managed to get up and go to the gym in the end and I was determined to do a longer run. When I went on the threadmill I hadn't made up my mind about the exact distance but I was hoping for something between 12 to 14 kilometres. Already after a couple of kilometres I got a stitch but decided not to let it ruin my run. I ran and ran and after 1 hour and 24 minutes I had completed a 14 km run :) Needless to say I was proud of myself, I have never done such a long run before, he he. I know I will have to add on another few kilometres before the 21st of May when I'm running a half marathon but I'm getting there and that is the main thing :) My calves were a bit sore on Friday I can tell ya!

Burnt over a thousand calories :)

Had a fantastic weekend from start to end. On Friday night I went to Odenplan to play pool at Roq. We played for about an hour and a half (I won! :)) before we headed to Vimmel for a bite to eat. Had a lovely dinner with lovely company and a nice bottle of red pinot noir wine kept us company. On Saturday I met up with Maria and Marcus in town for a coffee, they had been shopping for a while and I wanted to buy a present for Petra since she was throwing a housewarming party on Saturday night! Had a great time and drank even more wine ;) Petra's new apartment is lovely, I think she'll be very happy there.

The weather has been absolutely gorgeous all weekend, I'm getting the spring feeling and it makes me happy! I'm checking the weather in Lanzarote on a daily basis as well and it's looking good, Maria and I are heading off now in less than 2 weeks, yay!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar