torsdag 3 mars 2011

Girls night

I can't believe it's Friday tomorrow again but I'm not complaining, just saying ;) I've spent my Thursday night cleaning out a lot of old stuff in my apartment - feels good. I also decided to keep my white Nespresso machine so I'm right now enjoying my first cup of the great Nespresso coffee :) After that I'm gonna continue tidying up as much as possible. I want to have a clean apartment for the weekend so that I don't have to do any cleaning then. I'm gonna enjoy this weekend without any "must do's"!

Tomorrow night I'm heading over to Jessica's for dinner. Myself, Jessica and Petra are starting there and then we'll see if we're gonna head out or not. You never know what will happen with those two party chics ;) Hopefully I'll be brave enough to go to the spinning class for lunch earlier on in the day, I've said I'm gonna go for several weeks now but never made it. Tomorrow might be the day and I've only been to a bodypump class this week. I really have to go for a longer run again but the time is flying and I'm always kept busy. I know I'm just making excuses, I seriously have to get into it again!!

My girls

I can't stop listening to Veronica Maggio's Jag kommer, it's a great song!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar