söndag 27 mars 2011

Waffles

I've had a great weekend. The weather has been lovely although it was a little bit too windy yesterday. Despite the wind, we decided to take a walk around Djurgården in the sun and walked for about an hour and a half. There were loads of people out and the spring is definitely here to stay I think. I prefer it to be a bit warmer but it's getting there ;) After the walk we stopped off at café Vurma to have coffee and waffles and the waffles were yummie I can tell you! The icing on the cake was the basil sugar that was served with it :)


Today has been a lazy day. I've just done the laundry and now I'm gonna start packing for my trip to Denmark this week, I'm gonna be there Monday until Wednesday. Luckily Maria and Lena are coming with me, the bad part is that I have to get up at around 4:30 tomorrow morning. It's way too early for my liking! Soon it's time for Stockholm - Båstad that they're showing on channel 4 and then I need to clean up in the apartment a bit before I hit the pillow!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar