söndag 13 mars 2011

Pics from Friday evening

A good weekend is coming to an end, I'm really tired now so after watching Bröllopsfotografen on telly I'm gonna go straight to bed. We went to Boulebar last night and played for about an hour, then we had a lovely dinner afterwards and later on we took a taxi to Kvarnen. Haven't been there for ages but it was really nice and they played a great mix of songs :) Didn't get to sleep until about 4 o'clock this morning so that is why I'm a bit tired.. Went into town for a few hours today and met up with Jessica for a coffee at Espresso House. We didn't stay there for that long since she was going to the gym for a workout. Walked around town for a while and tried to find a pair of white sneakers but couldn't find any that I liked. I know roughly what I'm looking for now though and they have a nice pair at Ellos that I might buy during the week.

Took a few photos on Friday evening at the rehearsal of Let's Dance:







Of course all the girls had to be photographed when we had dinner at Byn as well:

Camilla

Ellinor and Tanja

Maria and I

1 kommentar:

  1. Åh va skojigt ni ser ut att ha haft, jag har ju oxå sett Let's Dance live en gång, riktigt kul faktiskt! Fina bilder blev det oxå - ser fram emot att se en LO av detta sen! ;) Kram och Puss Emmeli

    SvaraRadera