tisdag 29 mars 2011

Chaotic

Since we got to Denmark yesterday morning we've been working non stop. The time is flying, we have so much to do wtih so many tight deadlines. Things are not always going the way we want them to, but we keep fighting anyway and help each other out - great team work I have to say! To survive we have treated ourselves to an ice cream break in the afternoon both days, they work wonders ;) Can't complain about the free ice cream in the offices!


Tonight we were looking for somewhere to eat nearby the hotel and ended up having Thai food in a small takeaway place. They had a table for four people which was perfect for our little gang. It's very windy in Copenhagen and although it's warmer here than in Stockholm it feels very cold because of the wind. Right now I'm in the hotel room watching the football but unfortunately it's the wrong match! I want to see the Sweden game of course but instead I have to watch the men in red and white play :(

I also have to work for a couple of hours, my email inbox is exploding right now and I have some stuff I need to get done before I go on holidays. On Thursday when I'm back in Solna I have a full day meeting so I only really have Friday left after tomorrow. Fingers crossed and I get everything done that I plan to get done. Later on it's time for a shower and then I'm gonna jump into bed to read my book and a magazine that I brought with me :)


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar