söndag 27 februari 2011

Time to breathe

Finally after two weeks on the go without a second to relax I have the time to breathe ;) I'm sitting in the couch watching the Nordic world ski championships in Holmenkollen. Had a good night sleep last night thank God, on Friday night I couldn't seem to sleep at all even though I was exhausted. Last night I was invited to Maria's birthday party in her apartment and it was a great night. She had even organised a music quiz :) I did my best to contribute but unfortunately my team was placed in the bottom..

The birthday girl :)

It has been a hectic week with a lot of tight deadlines and a lot of hard work. I also flew to London on Wednesday night to be participate in a meeting all day Thursday. When I left it was around -20 in Sweden and when I landed in Heathrow airport it was +11 - big temperature differences! We had a great meeting and I got to meet a lot of my European colleagues. One of the girls who was there turned out to be an old colleague of mine - Daria. We worked together at Adobe Software systems in Dublin when we were both living there, it's a small world!

View of London from the plane

Today I'm gonna clean up in the apartment and take care of all the laundry, I also have to iron a lot of my blouses and shirts (hate it!) :( Later on this evening I'm heading over to mam and dad for dinner and we're gonna watch the photos from their Kenya trip which I'm really looking forward to.

4 kommentarer:

  1. Hahahaaaa I know what you mean about ironing..... I also HATE it and must admit I have a past of sometimes buying a new white shirt, just because I don't want to iron the old one =o/

    Did you have time to enjoy London a bit as well or just working?
    xox
    Linda

    SvaraRadera
  2. He he, I totally understand you buying a new shirt to avoid having to iron ;) I'd do that myself - any time. But now I have the biggest pile here waiting for me so if I was to buy a new one, it wouldn't be only one but around 20!!!

    Unfortunately I only had time for work when I was over, would've loved to go on a shopping spree in Topshop and in Primark ;) xx

    SvaraRadera
  3. Tack för en mycket trevlig kväll hun! Och tack för de superfina presenterna;) Puss på dig!

    SvaraRadera
  4. Saknar dig oxå min vän, tack för dina söta kommentarer! ♥ Hade hoppats på att vinna biljetter till en Scrapträff i Stockholm och "dra" med dig men lotten föll på någon annan, men det ska ju inte hindra oss eller hur... just nu är det lite mycket men jag hoppas att det blir bättre lite längre fram! Stor kram Emmeli

    SvaraRadera