torsdag 24 mars 2011

Boomerang blazer

I absolutely LOOOOOOOVE this Boomerang blazer in offwhite with navy stripes. I always like shopping but especially at spring time. There are so many nice clothes in the shops right now and I love the brighter colours that are perfect to greet the spring with. I wish I was made of money but unfortunately I'm not :( Will have to wait until I'm back from Lanzarote to see if I have any money left. It's time to save some money for the summer as well but it's so hard. At least if your name is Katja and you're shopaholic ;)

Tonight they had organised a photo course in work for us. The photographer Jonas Borg came to the office and tried to teach us a bit about photography. He showed us some beautiful pictures that he has taken, they were really amazing! We have another photography session with him in April as well so I'm gonna try to take some photos until then. You just need to have the time, patience and the courage to try out different things. I really want to learn more about editing photos as well, I have Photoshop Elements 9 on my Macbook now so I'll just need to watch some video tutorials to get started!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar