måndag 7 mars 2011

Don't ya just love surprises

Today when I came into work I found a beautiful little parcel on my desk! When I saw the text on the parcel I knew instantly who had placed it there ;) For about a year little L and myself have been talking about buying some glass bottles from Ikea that come in a few different colours. You can put perfume in them and they are really cute. Every time we've been to Ikea they've been sold out but now Lena had found them and bought them for me :D She's such a little cutie, thanks darling!

At lunch time I went to the weekly bodypump class and finally decided to put on some more weights to challenge myself. I could feel it afterwards and I'll be surprised if I don't have sore legs tomorrow ;) I haven't been that good at running in the last few weeks so I'm hoping to do a better job from now on. My training in the last two weeks have looked like this:

Week 8
Monday: Bodypump 55 min
Wednesday: 5 km run - 10,5km/hr

Week 9
Monday: Bodypump 55 min
Friday: 8 km run - 10km/hr

It's only two and a half months until I'm gonna complete a half marathon, I better start running longer distances now. I have to start looking for train tickets for the 21st of May as well since I'd rather go down by train than sitting in the car for so many hours!

1 kommentar:

  1. Va gulligt av henne! Jättefint paket!! Det är du värd vännen! ♥

    SvaraRadera