söndag 6 mars 2011

Lovely risotto

Today has been a great day, woke up after a good night's sleep at around 8 but fell back asleep and stayed in bed another good while :) After that it was time for breakfast and yet another lovely Nespresso coffee ;) Watched the ski championships for an hour and then took a lovely walk in the sun. Walked around Lillsjön and enjoyed the gorgeous weather. I'm getting more and more of a spring feeling and this week the sun has been out almost every day :) Back in the apartment I decided to try to make a risotto served with smoked ham, zucchini and parmesan cheese. It took a while to make it but it was worth the while! It was absolutely gorgeous and I will definitely make it again. The best thing is that there is some of it left so I can have it for lunch after my bodypump class tomorrow!


I've just watched the Wallander film that they showed on TV4. I'm getting a bit tired now so I think it's time to get ready to jump into bed. Gonna read a few chapters of Elsas Värld before it's time to sleep!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar