torsdag 10 mars 2011

Lanzarote booked

The pool at the apartments
Yesterday myself and Maria booked a trip to Lanzarote, we're going to Puerto del Carmen on the 2nd of April for a week. I can't wait! :) We've talked about this holiday for such a long time and now we've finally booked and paid for it. I really hope the weather will be nice while we're over there because I'm longing for the sun. I'm dying to just get away and I need a break as it's very hectic in work right now. We're gonna stay in apartments with a nice sea view and we're a short walk away from the harbour where all the restaurants are. It's a bit of a walk to the beach but we need the walk anyway ;) I'm gonna bring my runners with me and will hopefully go out for a few runs while I'm over there. Gonna bring loads of books as well, I wanna go away now!


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar