torsdag 17 mars 2011

My baby's back..

..with me :) I've missed her so much in the last 10 days but today I finally received the phone call I've been waiting for. The one that said "She's now ready!". She's looking fine again - like new ;) Currently I'm sitting in the couch watching an episode of Brothers and sisters. I'm trying to push myself to get changed to go to the gym, I need to complete a longer run this week and I'm not sure I'm gonna be able to do it this weekend so it's now or tomorrow. I prefer going tonight because then I have it over and done with. But it's so hard to push yourself to go. We'll see what happens.. Tomorrow it's Friday again and I can't wait for the weekend. On Saturday it's only two weeks until we head off to Lanzarote! I ordered two bikinis from H&M and had them delivered earlier on in the week. I really liked the colours but they didn't fit me at all, I was so disappointed so now I've returned them again. I have a few bikinis that I can wear from previous seasons anyway. I keep my fingers (and toes) crossed the weather will be nice when we're away so that we can sunbathe every day. I wanna get a tan!!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar