lördag 5 mars 2011

What a fantastic Friday night

The Friday night didn't turn out the way we expected it. Petra, the poor girl, was sick and had to go home to bed yesterday. I hope she's feeling better today because I think she had a tough day in work with a lot of meetings when she should really have been at home. Anyway since Jessica had prepared to cook something for the three of us I went over to her apartment on my own and was served a lovely dinner. She had made a potato salad with beetroot and fillet steak. To that we drank red wine of course, first one bottle and then another one ;) We've both been really busy in work lately but now we finally got a chance to have a proper chat with one another and it was so nice with a catch up. I stayed there til after 2 o'clock when a taxi came to pick me up.

Red wine and sweets - you can't go wrong ;)

Today I'm heading into town with little L, I gave her a Thomas Sabo bracelet for her birthday but it was slightly small so we're gonna go in and change it to one that fits her better. The good thing is that she loves the bracelet that I gave her, I love giving people presents that they genuinely like :) Later on tonight I'm hoping to get company and I'm planning to make dinner. Haven't made up my mind on what to cook yet but I'm sure it will be fine. Hope you all have a fantastic Saturday out in the sun!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar