tisdag 8 mars 2011

The King's Speech

I've just finished cooking one of the dishes from Middagsglädje and I'm gonna have a nice lunch box with me tomorrow :) I haven't had the time to make everything since I've been kept really busy but now I'm trying to catch up as much as possible. On Sunday I'm getting a new delivery again! Tonight I made some smaller burgers made of mince filled with feta cheese and olives and with that I had quinoa, sweet peas and some more feta cheese. I also made a tomato sauce with garlic and basil that tastes really nice ;)

Colin Firth is one of my favourite actors

Tomorrow night I'm gonna go and see King's Speech at the cinema in Råsunda and I'm really looking forward to it. I hope the film is good, none of my friends have had anything to say about it. I know my company will be great though and I'm gonna bring the biggest bag of sweets ;) Hopefully I'll have time for a run during the day as well or before I head over to the cinema. Now it's time to hit the pillow!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar