lördag 12 mars 2011

Byn

Had a lovely Friday evening with Let's Dance and also a visit to restaurant Byn. The Let's Dance rehearsal was finished at around 18:00 so then we left the SVT studio to meet up with the girls at Byn. There was no table available when we got there but we all ordered beer and cider and then we walked upstairs while waiting for our table to be ready. I was really looking forward to a glass of red wine when I got there but soon realised they only served cider and beer. Maria and I had the cider of the house and it was really nice so I was happy in the end ;) I haven't seen Camilla for ages so it was nice to talk to her again as well as the other girls Tanja, Ellinor and Maria. It's so nice to meet up like this on a Friday evening!

After about an hour we could walk downstairs again to sit down at our table. We all ordered our choice of crepes and I picked one with scampi, lobster sauce, mushrooms and leek - yummy! After having my main course I was really full but couldn't resist ordering a dessert crepes as well :P Maria and I shared one with hazelnut ice cream, nutella and fresh fruit! Needless to say I was extremely full after that ;)




Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar