söndag 18 september 2011

White paint

One day this summer my brother, myself and F decided to take the opportunity to paint the staircase (at least parts of it) in our parents house white while mam and dad were in the summer house. We had been thinking about it for a while and wanted to surprise them.

We worked hard that day and I remember being so sore the day after from sitting on my butt all day! ;) Kim, Lisa and the kids came over as well and we all had hot dogs together for lunch which was nice. Benjamin entertained us as always and then even Kim had a go at the painting. We got very far after one day but Kim and my brother finished it all off a coupe of days later, just before my parents came home.

Dad didn't know how to react when he first saw it and found it difficult to take in, but mam was over the moon! She said to give dad a couple of days and then he'd get used to it. I think he likes it now and I'm sure he appreciates our efforts, at least I hope so. We all had a good time while being at it and I think it looks much nicer than before :)


2 kommentarer:

  1. å!
    önskar jag kunde ha tid att göra det samma några hus bort... :)

    SvaraRadera
  2. Det blev så fint ska du veta, men ni har ju ett eget hus att ta hand om också ;) KRAM

    SvaraRadera